Immune Support for Dogs. Bovine Colostrum is one of several super foods for humans, horses, and canines. The use of bovine colostrum as a supplement goes back thousands of years to Ayurvedic medicine.
Colostrum contains over 90 immune factors, including the naturally-occurring Immunoglobulins IgG, and IgA. It provides over 70 different Growth Factors for cellular support. Bovine colostrum powder provides bioactive proteins, peptides, and probiotics.
Sourced from grass-fed, rBGH-free cows.
One jar contains 30 large dog servings.
Directions for Use:
(Scoop Included = 1/4 tsp (1.25 cc's))
• Dogs (under 10 lbs): Pinch (1/16 tsp)
• Small Dogs (11-25 lbs): ⅛ tsp once daily
• Medium Dogs (26-99 lbs): ¼ tsp once daily
• Large Dogs (100 lbs or more): ½ tsp once daily.
rBGH-free Bovine Colostrum.
(No Preservatives, Fillers, Binders, or added Flavorings).
Country of Origin: Canada.
• Sourced from antibiotic-free and rBGH-free cows.
• Provides 38% IgG
Per 1/4 tsp (.25 oz)
Crude Protein (min)50.0%
Crude Fat (min)23.0%
Crude Fiber (max)1.0%
Ash (max)4.0 – 5.0%